Verisk Analytics
www.verisk.com Jersey City, NJ 5000+ Employees

Good place to work .

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Waltham, MA

I worked at Verisk Analytics

ProsOpen employee culture. Evolving products and services provide new challenges. Wide range of employee expertise. Part of a growing company.

ConsRoles and contributions not always recognized by entire company. Certain product and process challenges often overlooked by focusing on next big thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to pay some attention to employee progression at all levels. Ensure that job descriptions and actual work performed are in sync.

Great people, stable company, enjoyed working there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Verisk Analytics

Pros: I worked at ISO/Verisk for 8 years in their marketing department. I found it was a great place to work. I was able to advance… Cons: Depending on where you are in the enterprise the hierarchy can be quite flat (as it should be). This can lead to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work, keep in touch with employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Under new leadership: Now an exciting, fair, and friendly environment where one with talent and drive can flourish.

South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Verisk Analytics

Pros: Health care fraud is on the rise and criminals who perpetrate it have become organized and sophisticated. It's exciting to work for a company… Cons: Work / Life balance for some is difficult to find, especially in the IT area. With… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Verisk Analytics.

Worked for Verisk Analytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verisk Analytics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verisk Analytics CEO Scott Stephenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Verisk Analytics employees.