There are newer employer reviews for Veritiss

Could not wait to leave here

Former Employee - Recruiter in Reston, VA
Former Employee - Recruiter in Reston, VA

I worked at Veritiss full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Waffle Wednesday was the only bright spot

Cons

The President & CEO and the others are too numerous to list, I could write a doctoral dissertation on this topic.

You can't give advice to a narcissist...she knows everything and can't ever be wrong.

reviews filtered by
  1. Best Small I worked for

I worked at Veritiss

Pros

Good small business, with plans to grow to a mid size company. This can't happen overnight as some others would suggest or implied. The CEO is fair and honest and open to ideas, one must be able to lead the senior leadership to make things happen. If there is a problem make sure you have a solution and don't wait to be told how to the job you were hired to do. Be proactive and not reactive to every changing situation, if one person focus solely on doing the bare minimum then there is no job growth and they are simply waiting on the 10th and 25th of the month. I do enjoy waffle Wednesdays or any day that the company throws a birthday celebration or lets all go out to eat lunch. I can't tell you how many meals I have eaten since I have been with the company (3 plus years).

Disgruntle former employees will always write things that are not true. I read some of the comments and I can tell you that my work balance is great, my time with my family is always priority #1 and the company will show the appreciation to those work hard. Annual holiday party is a blast with great gifts. No, the best gifts ever, Large flat screen TV's! Its not the gifts that make the company its to show the employees that we are truly appreciated especially with the long hours that are put in to help the company grow. I have a good supervisor, PM and wonderful CEO to work for and work with.

So if you are looking for a challenge, this is the right company to make your mark. If you are not looking for a challenge and just want a pay check every two weeks then you need to look somewhere else. Don't be fooled by the fancy car the CEO drives and the nice clothes she wears, she represents and presents a higher standard for women when meeting other CEO's and government officials. If you don't look good and feel good about the company how can you sell the product? I would recommend this company to anyone that is looking to grow and learn.

Cons

Consider having an Employee of the Month or Quarter with either a 3 day or 4 day weekend.

Keep up the good work, and consider having a more leadership training on a bi-annual basis.

2. Young company still floundering and looking to get a foothold in the world of government contracting

Former Employee - Analyst
    Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Veritiss

Pros

Small company so your voice is easily heard by upper management....

Cons

....not sure if upper management is concerned with your voice

There are newer employer reviews for Veritiss