There are newer employer reviews for Veritiss

Glad to be out of that type of work environment!

I worked at Veritiss full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The owner of the company had a heart of gold for the most part.

Waffle Wednesday was awesome.

Met some great people. Some still

Cons

Very poorly managed.

No training. Supervisor always harped on training and more job responsibilities, but never had time to provide training. Unless you call standing at your desk and shouting out instructions in 30 seconds or less. No matter how many times you asked, it was either "I'm too busy" or "Next week we will do training". I've even heard "If I need to train someone I might as well do it myself".

You were often told to "Stay in your lane". (Most ridiculous thing I ever heard by the way)

Really no opportunity for advancement.

An ongoing turnover of employees, especially, VP's, CFO's and Directors.

Benefits were average at best..

Too much micromanaging.

Learn to trust your employees more and allow them to do their job. When an employee asks for more responsibility and the training that is supposed to go with it, GIVE IT TO THEM!
Do a better job at retaining good employees.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Veritiss (View Most Recent)

Worst Place and Worst Management!

I worked at Veritiss

Pros

There are no pros at all. Just be glad you don't work there!

Cons

This place was a nightmare of the worst kind. The President and CEO is a narcissist sadistic person who likes to yell at people for no reason in meetings. She likes to call meetings to sit at the head of the table to sing her own praises about how great she is. Most unethical company. Cheating the government by paying employees off the payroll records to cheat. Cutting employees’ salaries for mistakes that may not even be there fault. She calls employees at their homes to yell at them because of something that happened earlier that day. She bad mouths ex employees in front of current employees. Glad that company is going to ruins now and about to shut down. She cheats on 401K employee contributions too. She spies on her employees. Just be happy you don’t work there! She actually has a tiara in her office, she thinks she is a queen ... what a joke she is!

Grow up and realize that you and your tiny company is nothing in the world and you are not a queen, just an ugly person inside and out!

Could not wait to leave here

Former Employee - Recruiter in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Reston, VA

I worked at Veritiss full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Waffle Wednesday was the only bright spot

Cons

The President & CEO and the others are too numerous to list, I could write a doctoral dissertation on this topic.

You can't give advice to a narcissist...she knows everything and can't ever be wrong.

There are newer employer reviews for Veritiss