Verity Concepts

www.verityconcepts.net
  www.verityconcepts.net
There are newer employer reviews for Verity Concepts

I have been able to grow professionally and personally because of the management training at Verity Concepts, Inc.

Former Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA
Former Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA

I worked at Verity Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Verity Concepts promotes 100% from within which means their training program is important. I can say that they have provided me excellent training. I have learned sales strategies, online marketing, leadership, team management and client management. The culture here is genuinely supportive, upbeat and focused on growth. I feel like I come to work with my family and friends everyday. I can't wait to go back after I am done with school to pursue a career there.

Cons

You must be hard working. Their motto is "work hard play hard."

4 Other Employee Reviews for Verity Concepts (View Most Recent)

Wonderful working environment!!

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Verity Concepts

Pros

Great atmosphere! This is a fantastic work environment that strengthens me professionally, personally and spiritually.

Cons

This career path requires hard work. People who are comfortable with a fast paced and hard working day will suceed here.

Invaluable Experience

Current Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Concord, CA

I have been working at Verity Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Being straight out of college I wanted to find a place where I could learn real world skills with out being bored to death in an office space cubical. With Verity I got the best position I could have hoped for. Everyone is helpful and understanding, it is like a home away from home for me personally. I have been able to put all the theoretical learning I did in college to practical use and have learned exponentially more because of it. I am very excited to be a part of the team and am very excited to see where I can go from here!

Cons

They are a small company looking to grow exponentially, with some large goals set by their client, AT&T so if your looking to make your mark and grow from the ground up this is the place for you to plant roots.

There are newer employer reviews for Verity Concepts