Verizon

www.verizon.com

Great Experience

Intern (Former Employee)

ProsGood compensation benefits & flexible work schedule. The managers were very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the projects they were working to complete.

ConsDealing with labor union, the occasional working strike, and the occasional unproductive conference call. Otherwise there were very few that made working with Verizon unsatisfactory.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt times the organizational level of small things like ID badges and communication amongst managers from other offices is a bit out of key. Otherwise in my experience the leadership I was witness to was very good.

Good Company with Good Intentions - Very Large

I have been working at Verizon

Pros: Great Compensation Global Company/Brand Change is Constant Cons: Highly political Bureaucratic Change is Constant Advice to Senior Management: Try to work on the bureaucracy More

Minimal Advancement Unless Your Politically Connected

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Verizon

Pros: A lot of talented people at the ground troop level. The glue holding it all together. Verizon… Cons: Unqualified leadership in roles gained by political connection vs. ability to lead. Looking out for number one instead of a holistic view of what they… Advice to Senior Management: There's more to management than a big desk. A manager is not a leader. Before you can lead you have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!