Verizon
3.1 of 5 2,204 reviews
www.verizon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

You better love Telecommunictions

Telephone Account Manager (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

ProsBig company. You have the ability to move around when they close down your office or relocate your job. You can hide and do nothing as long as you look busy.

ConsBig company. Ant on an ant hill. Lots of passing the buck. Only a few people have the real information and they are harder to find then a needle in a haystack.

Advice to Senior ManagementWow...really? They didn't listen when I worked there...I'll save my breath.

Suppor (billing provisioning)t takes no ownership of customer situations

Inside Sales (Former Employee)
    Exton, PA

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good work environment, lower level management helpful! Benefits are good but… Cons: Nobody cares about the end user making upgrades and new sales difficult. Verizon constantly shoots itself in the foot with Its horrible… Advice to Senior Management: Start rating people on their actions More

A mixed bag

Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Many job roles do allow for at least partial work from home time. Verizon also allows some… Cons: The company is off-shoring jobs as much as possible so adds to what is… Advice to Senior Management: There is a very strong need to look at ability… More
There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam. All reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees.