Verizon

www.verizon.com

Disconnects

Account Executive (Current Employee) Piscataway, NJ

Prosexciting times in technology, great portfolio of solutions and services to sell, direction feels right from the top, platform approach, simplification, customer experience focus, six sigma introduction.

Cons....somewhere between the vision from the top of the mountain.... down to the soldiers that are ready, willing and anxious to go forth and execute....there is a giant clog in the pipe. Very difficult to get things done, there is no "culture"....morale is horrible. Organization feels like it lacks alignment in order to achieve the established goals. Multiple internal groups with competing agendas.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe direction we are heading is exciting, there needs to be more focus and visibility on following the communication and the tool sets from the top of the mountain, down to the soldiers and back to the top again. Cut out the political/ internal barriers that waste time and take energy away that could be spent better focused on customer experience.

Overall, I loved working @ Verizon

Manager (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Lots of.opportunity to move within the company. They promote from… Cons: I was a 33 year employee when they outsourced our jobs to Manila… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This is a big company with a lot of talent, but poor management

IT Engineer (Current Employee) Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: work and life balance is good Cons: below average salary, outdated office buiding Advice to Senior Management: better utilize the talent No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!