There are newer employer reviews for Verizon

Great experience working at Verizon, Interesting and challenging

Former Employee - Credit Analyst  in  Reading, England (UK)
Former Employee - Credit Analyst in Reading, England (UK)

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great experience and team work.

Training support and development available

Cons

Challenging times as company is going through restructure.

Departments not as interactive and open to communication as it could be. Takes time foe changes to be implemented

To listen to ground level staff as they experience the daily operational and systems issues. All areas of companies should be more open to new ideas and work as a team. There needs to be interaction with all departments and have common key objectives to aim for.

2328 Other Employee Reviews for Verizon (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, flexible conditions and work / life balance. World leading networks and solutions. Feels good to be part of a growing business with a strong parent company providing financial backing

Cons

Growth outside the US can be patchy; up and down. The trend is upwards! If you are based in small satellite offices you have to remind yourself that you are part of a global leader from time to time.

Keep investing outside the US. We have the best product mix, and our Cloud offerings will beat the competition if we keep investing in them!

Heaven in India and US

Former Employee - Architect  in  Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - Architect in Chennai (India)

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been with Verizon India (aka) Verizon Data Services India and have also travelled down to US through them a few times. Best in process and HR-friendly team. Utmost importance to security sometimes may be construed negatively by employees as impediments but we ought to think it helps significantly in the long run.

Cons

A heaven can not have anything negative and no negatives is in fact the limitation. :) I love you, Verizon.

You guys rock. I would try relocating to India and join my VDSI family back as soon as possible.

There are newer employer reviews for Verizon

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!