Verizon
3.1 of 5 2,050 reviews
www.verizon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

2050 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Best job I've ever had

Specialist (Current Employee)
Irving, TX

I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than 10 years

ProsMy manager is very flexible. I have a great team. The culture has remained the same even through a multitude of changes over the last couple of years.

ConsBecause we have people located internationally, sometimes its hard to get things done in a timely manner. Lately the focus has been off the people and the bottom line to an extent.

Advice to Senior ManagementOnshore the important things. People are important. Love your people! That is how companies remain successful.

well paid, good benefits including retirement :) for skilled non-management employees

Systems Technician (Former Employee)
Princeton, NJ

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: 37 years of service as a technician- outside craft job gave me plenty of… Cons: Restructuring into different lines of business with different payscales has made it hard to get into … Advice to Senior Management: why would I start now... they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Verizon

Pros: A friendly place to work. Cons: At times very stressful but never dull. Advice to Senior Management: keep the stock price up More

There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam. All reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees.