Verizon
3.1 of 5 2,210 reviews
www.verizon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A world class communications company.

Manager (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsGood pay and benefits. They treat employees well and working conditions are very good. There products and services are very competitive and the company is financially stable and successful.

ConsLandlines are dying off but wireless and business services are their strengths. If you are on the wireline side, you're probably going to see less job availability and smaller raises/bonuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep kicking AT&T's butt. But don't take lightly the great job your employees are going.

Large telecom provider that has hidden talents in professional and cloud services

Global Solutions Consultant (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Extremely diversified products and services offerings. If the deal makes business… Cons: Many different companies make up Verizon, which means many different legacy systems to deal with. Some of the… Advice to Senior Management: Streamline the quoting process and get the systems to communicate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The company is working to become more customer focused and more efficient.

Director (Former Employee)
    Ashburn, VA

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Salary and benefits are excellent. Technology is top notch. Cons: Top down management approach stifles employee creativity and opportunity. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam. All reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees.