Verizon
3.1 of 5 2,042 reviews
www.verizon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

2042 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great Benefits, Pays Well but no respect for work life balance in corporate finance

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe company had great benefits, and paid well in the past.

ConsI think now the corporate finance is going through a relocation transformation I believed at releiving the company of older and experienced employees because of higher wages attained over time and pensions which are available to new hires. Also the opportunities to move into other areas are very limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect the knowledge that your older seasoned workers have. Don't kick us out the door because we had pensions and a higher salary. You get what you pay for.

Best company in the USA

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Honest, professional, treat their employees with respect Cons: 46 years wasn't long enough Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you're doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very positive,pleasant, place to have work.

Systems Technician (Former Employee)
Newark, NJ

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: A great work group,good benefits, and great customers to provide… Cons: Moving garages out of areas of workers that make they… Advice to Senior Management: Allow workers to do there jobs with out hounding them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam. All reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees.