Verizon
3.1 of 5 2,042 reviews
www.verizon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

2042 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Overall a good experience

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Verizon full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe compensation was good and support team was very good. The company had a decent reputation allowing access to customers. The management team was very good. Technical team was well trained.

ConsVery large, often times creating a bureaucracy that caused decisions to take longer than necessary. Management structure was complicated. Although tech team was well trained resources were sometimes stretched making it difficult to get help when needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpeed up the decision making process. Build up the size of the technical staff.

Great opportunity to learn and manage within a corporate environment

I have been working at Verizon full-time

Pros: great growth potential and ability to learn Cons: location of corporate headquarters is too far Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great projects and exposure to great people within the company.

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
Richardson, TX

I worked at Verizon as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great people, many opportunities to take online courses, worked under a great manager. Compensation… Cons: Wasn't placed where I applied for, called me for an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam. All reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees.