Verizon

www.verizon.com

Verizon could be a great place to work if managment changed it ways.

Operations Manager (Current Employee)

ProsVerizon has a great product with people that are committed to succeeding. Verizon has an exellent salary range and their helth benefits are unmatch compared to other companies.

ConsManagers are all promoted from lower levels and are never trained to manage associates. Communication between departments is very bad, especially for a communications company. Most metrics that are pushed really do not help the customers because upper manager is more concerned about making the number and not what the number means.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with your first and second line mangers to really find out how to satisfy your customers. You are losing your talent ed people because you do not respect your employees.

Verizon Communications

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Verizon

Pros: great pay, benefits are excellent. Great place to work, management… Cons: the hours and the high quotas are a bit much especially in… Advice to Senior Management: management needs to listen to their senior employees, handle complaints more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a company if you want fairness and professional environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Verizon

Pros: Good benefits and compensation. Directors and above have much better compensation.… Cons: Work you to death, can't leave work without permission from supervisor. Promotion not based on true performance, but based on your… Advice to Senior Management: Try to find a way to develop employee based on their true abilities and performances. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!