Verizon
3.1 of 5 2,046 reviews
www.verizon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

2046 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Verizon is a good company with great potential!

Engineer (Current Employee)
Ashburn, VA

I have been working at Verizon

ProsWe have good benefits and there is alot of opportunity to become better if you apply yourself. The company is nationwide now so you can move if that what you want to do. There is plenty of opportunity to move around every two or three years even if you stay in one city.

ConsIts a large slow moving beast that does thing the way we do them cause that's how its always been done. So much information is passed away on things but noone seems to know why or how all the information is being used.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest you examine why we do something or provide a form and ask do we really need that.

Nice Place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Verizon

Pros: If you are capable this is company where you can… Cons: cant really balance your personal life Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Verizon Business is a technology company that has awesome benefits and values the individual employee!

Web Developer (Current Employee)
Basking Ridge, NJ

I have been working at Verizon

Pros: I love the flexibility of my current job as well as the impact I feel I make at it. I work with an extensive group… Cons: Verizon Business is an LOB within the Verizon enterprise. The Verizon Core company does not have a very effective shared services model that all of… Advice to Senior Management: The overall strategy / direction of the company goals and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam. All reviews posted anonymously by Verizon employees.