Verizon

www.verizon.com

As a fresher, its helped me develop a base to use to move forward in the industry-within Verizon or elsewhere.

Database Administrator (Current Employee) Ashburn, VA

ProsIts a large company with diverse services and products. One can latch oneself onto the product development or management channels to get experience in a plethora of functions.

ConsIts a large company so one tends to get lost in the crowd though the management does make an effort to highlight accomplishments. Company politics can be a pain.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere's a need to slightly streamline the way things work. It's always a good idea to listen to the people in the field and on the shop floor to know the realities. Efforts are made to make things better but we're not there yet.

Dissatisfying - the company is so large that you do feel lost, and left without decision making power to move forward.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Verizon

Pros: Benefits are OK, specific managers seem to care about people's… Cons: No consistent feedback on performance, no focus on overall productivity. Many proejcts moved… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall a good experience, but little room for upward movement

Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

I worked at Verizon

Pros: Verizon provides a diverse and fair work environment. Cons: Large corporation and easy to get lost No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!