Verizon

www.verizon.com

Let's Get Verizon Back to Greatness!

Network Operations Specialist (Current Employee) Long Beach, CA

ProsFor me - my work location, my manager and colleagues. We really work as a team and rely on each other. I work hard and my manager and director appreciate my efforts.

ConsI feel Verizon has lost focus on the customer. With outsourcing jobs and laying off US employees to make the company lean and streamlined, they are not seeing what it is doing to our image as a first class telecommunications company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't bow so much to unions and keep the jobs in the US. Let's keep the money in our economy and not in the Philippines, India and Mexico.

Verizon is good for experience...but not if u have bills >30k

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Rock Hill, SC

I have been working at Verizon

Pros: The benefits, It has a very flexible schedule for those… Cons: some of the downsides is that as the company gets bigger and the economy gets tighter a lot of things we are used… Advice to Senior Management: To pay people according to what they deliver or offer to them team instead of starting everyone off at the same low pay. … More

Why Dilbert came out of the phone business.

Senior Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

I have been working at Verizon

Pros: The pay is good. For long time employees, sticking around until you make your numbers is key, as the payoff is big. This… Cons: Absurd panic by senior management trying to manage a dying wireline business driving poor decisions. Impacts employees on every level in day to day… Advice to Senior Management: First and foremost, create one company instead of the 3 - 4 fiefdoms we have now. In doing this, you need to realize that,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Verizon.

Worked for Verizon? Contribute to the Community!