Verizon Wireless

www.verizonwireless.com

Very Good

Network Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsGood Exposure to the latest technology in the industry. Good salary and bonus. Good technical training opportunity. Its a company with excellent leaning resources.

ConsPromotions take long as its a huge company. Growth opportunity is tough as there is a log of competition. BUt if you are good at what you are doing, you have good chances to shine.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advices. Its a pretty good place to work. lot of exposure. And a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. Its a fast pace industry, everything around here gets changed in about 6 months.

Not 'the dream job', but definitely a good one

I have been working at Verizon Wireless

Pros: Verizon gives great benefits and, for the time I've been here, seems like a solid… Cons: Depending on which department you're in, I could see the possibility that mobility within the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great benefits

I have been working at Verizon Wireless

Pros: Well known company, excellent benefits package. Job security due to… Cons: Seems as if promotions are given based on who you know… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership has been good based on my experiences. Continue to stand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Verizon Wireless.

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!