Verizon Wireless

Hated it

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Alpharetta, GA
Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Verizon Wireless

Pros

Health benefits and tuition asst program

Cons

Work schedule is the worst, management don't care about customer care reps where like slaves, hard to advance outside of customer service dept once hired in, very unprofessional work environment. The supervisor are worst then the employees. Job is stressful! Not worth it! So glad I no longer work for the company!

I'd literally be typing all day! Management is just as worst!

3236 Other Employee Reviews for Verizon Wireless (View Most Recent)

Helped me grow my educational and professional opportunities.

Former Employee - Coordinator - Customer Service in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Former Employee - Coordinator - Customer Service in Rancho Cordova, CA

I worked at Verizon Wireless

Pros

Tuition reimbursement of $8,000 yearly. Annual Bonus @12% of salary. Variety of job titles in each location. On site Gym, college, and cafe.

Cons

Scheduled hours may sometimes be outside of normal business hours. Quotas (sales) while on phones may be hard to obtain. Vacation is hard to plan as you bid with few hundred peers. May have split days off.

Listen to those closes to the front line to ensure you are truly hearing and meeting the customers expectations. Reduce and remove policies that make us like other providers. Continue to innovate and inspire the growth of our industry,

Great company to work for with great benefits and compensation!

Current Employee - Credit Operations in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Credit Operations in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Verizon Wireless

Pros

Their health benefits are great and not much out of pocket. The time off you receive when you get hired and how it increases with the time you're with the company is great. And they are somewhat flexible when it comes to emergancy time off. Growth opportunities are nice, they open up every once in a while and you have so many leadership that are willing to help you succeed.

Cons

Constant change within the company that is hard to keep up with and sometimes we feel is unfair. There is drama within the center that sometimes becomes a little childish.

Be more understanding of what the reps are going thru and be willing to help and fight for your reps if something urgent is needed. Such as attention to personal time off or avoiding write ups that are unfair.

There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless