There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless

Hated it

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Alpharetta, GA
Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Verizon Wireless

Pros

Health benefits and tuition asst program

Cons

Work schedule is the worst, management don't care about customer care reps where like slaves, hard to advance outside of customer service dept once hired in, very unprofessional work environment. The supervisor are worst then the employees. Job is stressful! Not worth it! So glad I no longer work for the company!

I'd literally be typing all day! Management is just as worst!

reviews filtered by

I ended up walking out without warning. I had just had enough.

Former Employee - Business Services Support in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Business Services Support in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Verizon Wireless

Pros

Pleasant office environment for a call center

Cons

Job descriptions change without notice. Worked hard to get into a different department, only for management to announce we would start supporting the department I tried to hard to move out of. Extra work, no extra incentive.

I admire your dedication to first-call resolution and customer satisfaction...on paper. Meeting the goals is your primary concern, not actually helping the consumer.

It's a great company if you want to jump through the corporate hoops

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Verizon Wireless

Pros

Great benefits! Lot's of trainings and it's a good thing. If you love your job and play the corporate game this company is for you.

Cons

Unless you are in management you are micro-managed until you can't breath. People have been frowned on for going to the bathroom too many times, one person received a verbal. The managers in general are hypocrites, they don't practice what the preach, they spend most of there time socializing, on their phones and shopping online, they also play favorites. You can get written up by almost anything. You have to kiss up and play the corporate game to get ahead.

Pay attention to the base management they have way too much freedom and take advantage of it. Get feedback from the people on the phones they see things that don't work and do work on a daily basis when it comes to system issues and how to make it better. Stop with the over micro-managing people complain about it all the time, we are not cattle, robots or children.

There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless