Verizon Wireless

www.verizonwireless.com

Cellular coverage with goodies to go!!!

Data Technical Support Coordinator (Former Employee) Dublin, OH

Pros3g and 4g Coverage. Most companies say they have the coverage until you review their maps and then ask where their towers are. ??? Big difference when they think 7 miles for a tower is accurate for getting full usable signal. Smart Phones down to Basic Phones. Covers the user spectrum . Tables to WiFi devices. Data is everywhere. Home wireless services improved and usable if you travel.

ConsThey never say they are the cheapest, Because you pay for the upkeep of towers and services.
Limited at times to the warranty of the device from the device manufacture forcing for Insurance to have to be purchased at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementDepartments are not seemless with knowledge. Cross training should be done . Until you get to specific departments. Data should only be responsible for data, billing for billing etc. Customer Service should not be a LARGE dept of unequal knowledge to try to assist customers.

Great Opportuity! Healthy work environment

Sales (Current Employee) Newark, NJ

I have been working at Verizon Wireless full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Outstanding support system and training is second to none. … Cons: bonus structure not linear enough. Advice to Senior Management: control the greed and these people will move mountains for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I love this company it has taught me the skills necessary to be successful

Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Verizon Wireless full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very structured willingness to help if you need it. This is a company where they dont fire you you fire yourself. The reason I say… Cons: None this was a good job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Verizon Wireless.

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!