Verizon Wireless

www.verizonwireless.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless

Great company to work for if you never settle for mediocrity!

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Salem, OR
Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Salem, OR

I have been working at Verizon Wireless

Pros

Great pay, great people, great service. The management structure of stores is the most professional in the retail field. The tools given to us are phenomenal! I can stand behind my product and company and truly say I am behind Verizon wireless.

Cons

Lots of hours, asked for perfection, constantly bugged from management about performance. It is a very stressful job.

I am proud to work for an amazing company! I might suggest flattening the management tiers and possibly restructure locations and sales compensation to merge with the companies goals.

3515 Other Employee Reviews for Verizon Wireless (View Most Recent)

Great if you can stand it

Former Employee - *no Wish to Answer*
    Former Employee - *no Wish to Answer*

I worked at Verizon Wireless

Pros

Excellent pay. Benefits are better than most (though not as great as they will claim).

Cons

Stressful stressful work. The best is never good enough. Always demanding more hours and more job duties. Touts work life balance but does not really allow for one. Even harder on mid level managers than employees. Being surrounded by unhappy people that hate their job but are trapped by their pay is very depressing. Senior Leadership used to convey excitement and positivity. Now they convey negativity.

Get back to what you do best. Be positive and take care of people. Stop the penny pinching where it should be last and start where spending is frivolous. Remember that you take care of your employees and the customers and the financial side will be there.

Good company to work for, but 80% of credo are not followed by upper-management in sales department.

Current Employee - RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Verizon Wireless

Pros

Verizon Wireless has good benefits

Cons

Its very hard to move up in the company

Sales should be focus but should not be pressure to the retail levels where management gets threaten to do things which can cost them on their carrier path. Specially for the entry level management individual s.

There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless