There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless

Best Job I've Had

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Albuquerque, NM
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Verizon Wireless full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a fun environment and your supervisors are very willing to work with you. The pay ranks up there with college graduate starting salaries. I think this is one of those companies that honestly wants you to move up and will help you help you reach your full potential. I have been very happy working here.

Cons

As long as you have thick skin and can handle tough customers you will be okay. I hate being yelled at by customers but accept it as part of my job title.

I think there are some inconsistencies regarding customers that are difficult and by difficult I mean extremely verbally abusive. I think it would be nice to have some kind of training set aside to advise us how to handle these situations. Also from what I understand we are a company that promotes integrity so I think if something is notated in a customer's account ie. early upgrade it should be mandatory that we process it instead of "emailing employee" that notated it, I think this creates a negative customer experience.

2883 Other Employee Reviews for Verizon Wireless (View Most Recent)

Good Company, Great Benefits

Current Employee - Tech Support  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Tech Support in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Verizon Wireless full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company its self is great to wrok for. You get great benefits, and they work with you on your schedule if you have a family

Cons

They like to Micro Manage

Great culture and great people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Verizon Wireless full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The environment was always great. Co workers are close and even though it was a big company everyone felt like an extended family. Compensation was above market average.

Cons

It was very difficult to move up in the company. It was based on a lot of favoritism rather than skill and qualification.

None

There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!