Verizon Wireless

www.verizonwireless.com

Strong & Progressive Culture and Environment

Business Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsGreat benefits, progressive company with room for career growth. Competitive salary and bonus structure. Change is constant, which makes for a dynamic work environment.

ConsVery long training cycle. Training is 4 weeks (travel required), and this is difficult for anyone with a family, animals etc. Business reps battle retail for business leads and activations (no dual compensation for activations).

Advice to Senior ManagementInclude a dual compensation for business leads from retail. Not a split commission - business reps should be fully compensated and retail should receive a bonus. Business reps are required to support the customer after the sale, including the NPS score. Retail is not equipped to handle businesses, but they try not to send leads because they will lose the sale.

Stay Away

Non-member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) Westlake, TX

I worked at Verizon Wireless as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Above-average pay - compensation is decent. Work-life balance is generally good. Cons: Incompetent and inefficient management. Unfriendly and uncooperative co-workers. Undue sense of entitlement from employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sales associate

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Kansas City, KS

I worked at Verizon Wireless full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Pay (for top producers), Great benefits, and overall… Cons: Can be a lot of drama at some locations, management seems to get a bad case of what have you done for me this minute… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time working on your team, bring back team… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Verizon Wireless.

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!