Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,277 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Overall a great experience over last few years it seemed they were looking for ways to remove tenured older workers.

Supervisor (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Verizon Wireless full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCompensation was excellent and benefits were outstanding. The jobs were challenging and rewarding for most part. Initial training was excellent and thoroughly prepared you for job.

ConsLack of recognition for job well done. Good old boy network prevalent in area management and promotion opportunities. Lack of follow up and meeting of promises by upper management at times. A subtle discrimination against older experienced employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook more closely at some of you area leadership and have more skip level and listen to what the front lines are truly saying. Be aware of the value of experience in tenured workers.

Good Company

I have been working at Verizon Wireless

Pros: Good benefits, and nice working atmosphere. Cons: When business is slow you don't make money as you… Advice to Senior Management: You need to train your employees with some better ways of bringing in business as well as diminishing fraud. Also stop delaying… More

Inside sales

Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at Verizon Wireless full-time for more than a year

Pros: Speak in person to customers Cons: Alot of customer service and bill pays. Would like just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Verizon Wireless.

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verizon Wireless CEO Daniel Mead. All reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees.