There are newer employer reviews for Verizon Wireless

Corporate meat market

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Verizon Wireless full-time

Pros

The training team and quality was excellent. Everything needed to know was taught in training before ever even taking a live call. Best training I've ever had with a call center.

Cons

Other employees were engaged in personal relationships that involved the quality of work in the call center. Intimate relationships were going on between lower level entry employees and management, along with most other employees dating among themselves making it feel very unprofessional and biased.

3025 Other Employee Reviews for Verizon Wireless (View Most Recent)

lots of pressure to perform and hit goals, money is all that is important

I have been working at Verizon Wireless full-time

Pros

discount on wireless service, decent benefits.

Cons

poor upper management, poor communication, little training

They used to care

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Asheville, NC
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Asheville, NC

I worked at Verizon Wireless full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good pay and good benefits. Nice perk is the discount on your personal phone bill.

Cons

Horrible work/life balance, micromanaging to the point of harassment. They used to care about their employees and customers. I witnessed during my 7 year employment there the downfall of the company. They don't care about the happiness of their employees (which I've witnessed in the fact that the crew I worked with for 6 years, only a handful are left in the store I was at. I don't recognize anyone there now and it changes every time I go in). They work you into the ground and expect you to thank them for it.

n/a