Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,628 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for.

Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Clifton, NJ

ProsGets a great way to starve yourselves career, to understand the base pay and commission process. Extensive training on how to sell.

ConsYou're up on your feet all day, it's retail. So therefore if you have to be there just about every day of the week, including Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes it's hard to get management to do what they need to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall management is doing a wonderful job. I think just on an individual basis there could be some problems (meaning it's not the company structure or culture, but it is the individual).

It started out great then went down hill from there

Irvine, CA

I have been working at Verizon Wireless

Pros: Benefits Hourly rate Price plan discounts Bonuses Nice to work for the top cell… Cons: Very corporate- if you are a good corporate kiss @$$ you can make great progression. I moved very fast from sales to store management by… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to your front line employees and for once hear what they have to say.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fast paced environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Pensacola, FL

I worked at Verizon Wireless

Pros: Pay, environment, culture, and benefits Cons: Hours, locations, constant revisions in polices. More
There are newer reviews on Verizon Wireless.

Worked for Verizon Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verizon Wireless CEO Daniel Mead. All reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees.