There are newer employer reviews for Veros Credit

Loan Servicing Rep (collections)

Current Employee - Loan Servicing Representative Collector in Santa Ana, CA
Current Employee - Loan Servicing Representative Collector in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work at. All the people are very helpful, friendly and want you to reach your goals, especially the supervisors. Bonuses are high compared to industry if you are a good collector. I truly enjoy coming into work everyday. Awesome benefits; great medical, dental, life, and a lot more. Most senior management is very talented. Great training department to get you started. Company seems to be working well and I see many people getting promoted. I love the gift cards for my birthday and one year anniversary.

Cons

Takes 60 days for benefits to kick in. They don't allow too much overtime, but that could be a good thing if you like to enjoy life. If your not good, you will not last long or bonus much. Long drive from LA to Santa Ana, but worth it. They hire too many people at one time, which makes its hard for our department to train and takes away our supervisors time for us.

Advice to Management

It would have been nice to get benefits from day one. Hire less people at one time. Bring back employee free lunch rather than free breakfast. HR people needs to be more available and provide advance notice when they travel to other offices. Some people don't know if there are supervisor positions available or how to apply before they advertise to the outside.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good Company To Work For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Veros Credit

Pros

I've been with Veros Credit for almost 4 years and have seen a lot of growth and opportunities for employees to advance. They do have high standards but they're not unreasonable and management really makes the effort to make every employee feel like part of a family. The benefits are good, better than most companies I've worked for in the past. They also have a 401k with a company match (which almost no one has anymore). Oh, and the regularly scheduled chair massages (yes, massages!) are a huge plus!

Cons

None! No company is perfect but anytime any issues have come up, they have been taken care of quickly.

Advice to Management

Look for more ways to streamline processes and make them more efficient.

2. Area Marketing Manager

Current Employee - Area Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Area Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Veros Credit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to establish a career, supportive staff and management. They are always trying to improve the process. They don't flood the market with Area Marketing Reps so I can get more business. They really understand the business and offer a competitve program for the dealers without flooding the marketing with area reps.

Cons

Might need to hire a few more staff in credit, but I hear they will soon automate the approvals so that might not be an issue.