Version 1

www.version1.com

Company where you feel you are a part of something ...making a difference

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Pros

Core Values of the company are very sound & really lived in a way I haven't seen in other companies where I've worked.
Lots of growth in the company in the last few years which brings with it plenty of variety and opportunity for individuals.

Cons

Probably not a specific to Version 1 but of consulting in general - you do run the risk of getting 'type cast' into specific roles or with a specific customer. You need to take charge of your own career in terms of what a given role is adding for your personal growth.

Other reviews for Version 1

In Version 1 it's all about the team!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Manager in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Pros

There is nothing more important for a business than the right team. If you get the perfect mix of people working for you, the company has a great chance of success - and this is what we have done and become. It never ceases to amaze me how little time some organisations give to recruitment. In Version1, this is what we do exceedingly well and it's stood by us- that's why people want to join us.

Cons

There are never enough coffee cups! with the growth of staff numbers we need to make a trip to Ikea!

Fast Paced Environment with plenty of opportunities - not for the faint hearted

Pros

Flexibility, Variety of Work, Superior knowledge in a breadth of technical offerings, Great opportunities

Cons

Consultancy has its downsides, your clients often don't have the same core values and work ethic and this can lead to dissatisifcation

Version 1 Response

Aug 19, 2014HR Director

Agree with your comments on Consultancy - it certainly has its up sides - variety, challenge, accelerated learning, interesting people, but it can be tough when you encounter, as you say, different ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Version 1.

Worked for Version 1? Contribute to the Community!