Vertafore

www.vertafore.com

Strong company in Bothell

Analyst (Current Employee) Bothell, WA

ProsVertafore strives to join all the groups together and you can tell by working here how important cross functionality is. Excellent work-life balance, very few working weekends or crazy demands so you actually get away and have a break.

ConsThe revolving door of the senior exec team is tiring. The ones hired in the last year are doing a great job with opening communication and bridging gaps.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue holding the Lunch with a Leader programs as employees find that opportunity as an avenue to be heard. During the monthly happy hours execs should be talking with employees not standing in a group of two or three by themselves, that just further creates an uncomfortable hierchy!

So far so good...

I have been working at Vertafore full-time for less than a year

Pros: Company definitely seems to be moving in the right direction...… Cons: Multiple company acquisitions have added complexity to daily operations; Uncertain… Advice to Senior Management: Share openly and frequently with all employees about company performance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Work/Life Mix

I have been working at Vertafore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people, work life balance is excellent, lots of effort… Cons: No true mentorship, no visible internal promotion opportunities, somewhat old… Advice to Senior Management: Create and actively manage a mentorship program for all employees, not just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Vertafore.

Worked for Vertafore? Contribute to the Community!