There are newer employer reviews for Vertafore

Large company with a small company feel

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bothell, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Vertafore full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people make this company. And the people here are great. Everyone I've met is professional and excellent at what they do. With such a large org you'd think that everyone would be more cold, competitive, and that there must be some inefficient workers or slackers... but such is not the case according to my experience. Everyone is warm and welcoming, eager to help, and dedicated and hard-working.

Cons

The commute sometimes is lousy.

Acknowledge good work

195 Other Employee Reviews for Vertafore (View Most Recent)

New leadership, great energy, great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

I have been working at Vertafore full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined the company earlier this year. The recruiting process has been extremely smooth, informative and helped me make an informed decision about joining the company.

The company is being revolutionized by the new leadership. The CEO (who has been with the company for less than a year) is bringing a lot of positive energy, a cutting-edge high-tech company culture and a clear sense of direction.

Truly a great place to work!

Cons

The company is changing and growing. Some existing employees cling to the past and find it hard to change.
    Some of the products need to be revitalized. The CEO is a great advocate of cutting edge technology, but it will take some time to get there.

Keep communicating with your employees and keep creating opportunities for growth.

"Everything is awesome" - LEGO Movie

I have been working at Vertafore

Pros

We have a Café Ladro dedicated barista with a wide range of free coffee choices everyday...no joke! Living in Seattle this is a BIG DEAL. The projects we work on are ultra innovative in our industry and we get to adapt, learn, and create software that captivates our customers on a daily basis. I've enjoyed every challenge and accomplishment for the last 2 years being here and growing my technical abilities and advancing my career with this company.

Cons

Being innovative in software engineering requires creativity, discipline, focus, and agility...and awesome team members to work together. This always is challenging in any organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Vertafore

Worked for Vertafore? Contribute to the Community!