Vertex Pharmaceuticals

www.vrtx.com

Great science, great company.

Finance Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsGreat employee benefits and an infectious work atmosphere to foster innovative research culture. A strong-willed leadership team drives this company forward.

ConsThe company is currently in a state of flux due to pending study results. While this creates a level of uncertainty, the company vision is becoming clearer due to strong leadership at the CEO position.

Much to be learned

Clinical Trials Associate (Current Employee) Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Vertex Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits, Some nice co-workers, Time off, compensation Cons: Your experience and growth completely depends on what project you are on and the individuals involved. Clinical line management is completely unprofessional and untrained. Line… Advice to Senior Management: Take training to truly understand your position, have integrity, support your employees when the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Pros: people are great and hard working Cons: Politics for moving up chain More
There are newer reviews on Vertex Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Vertex Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!