Vertis Communications

www.vertisinc.com

Management not healthy

ProsThe company seems to be fair in pay rates within the industry and also the benefits are good. I can't speak for all otf the company locations though.

ConsThe management seems to not be capalbe of running a big business. They are now going back to the courts for a final chapt 11 liquidation and sell off. this is after filing at least twice over the past eight years. For a company that is claiming to have over 2 billion in revenue this year this must show a poor leadership in the upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere probably is none since with the selloff the upper management will change the same as the name. Just hope that the new owners are better at the business.

Thanks for nothing

I have been working at Vertis Communications for more than 10 years

Pros: Coworkers and some managers are great to work with and… Cons: Upper management drove us into the ground. They make bad acquisitions and as always, the workers paid for it. We gave up raises for over… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to balance a checkbook before you try to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Waste of time and energy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vertis Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: I can't think of any. I guess if you… Cons: The pay sucks, the benefits are garbage. They put on a good exterior that they care for their employees when in reality they don't.… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest, don't lie to HR to protect yourself it will get you farther in life and you will keep… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Vertis Communications.

Worked for Vertis Communications? Contribute to the Community!