Vertis Inc
www.vertisinc.com Baltimore, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you work there now, you probably won't for long

Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Vertis Inc

ProsI liked my specific job, but can't really point to many reasons why.

ConsManagement is clueless; they constantly lie about the financial stability of the company; they are clueless on how to develop business; there are way too many chiefs and not enough indians. Printing won't be around in the next few years, so the company will be sold off in pieces.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out a business development strategy, get rid of the political climate where everyone in middle management is working harder to build their own "fiefdom" rather than build a strong company that satisfies employees.

Too many cons....

Monroe Township, NJ

I have been working at Vertis Inc

Pros: Friendly co-workers, reasonable job expectations, plant location, adequate break periods, decent… Cons: poor benefits, lack of raises, non-existant praise from management, over-worked during the busy season,… Advice to Senior Management: thank your employees once in a while, plan company gatherings/trips, keep… More

This place needs to shut down

North Haven, CT

I have been working at Vertis Inc

Pros: It's not far from where I live, it's a job Cons: Pay cuts, layoffs, clueless management, top heavy: too many prezes and vp's, anarchy because nobody knows what to do, no leadership, bullys in the… Advice to Senior Management: QUIT! Get some people in who know the industry, quit cutting peons salaries to hire more upper echelon… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Vertis Inc.

Worked for Vertis Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vertis Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vertis Inc CEO Gerald Sokol, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Vertis Inc employees.