Veterans United Home Loans

www.veteransunited.com
  www.veteransunited.com
There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

Great company with a great company focus. Yes, they expect you to work hard, but the overall corporate culture is great.

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Corporate culture, employee growth potential, and work/life balance are all outstanding.

Cons

Non-production salaries are lower than competition, but this IS Columbia, MO.

99 Other Employee Reviews for Veterans United Home Loans (View Most Recent)

A great place to work, learn, and grow.

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

If you're looking to work for a company that pushes you to better yourself and your community every day, this is the place for you. VUHL is a fast-paced environment where your job description changes as the company continues to grow. You will never get bored with doing mundane tasks 40 hours/week. You will have ample opportunity to learn something new every day from a company that has proven to be an innovator in the industry. Most of all, VUHL engages in countless activities to serve veterans and the community as a whole. Employees are treated like people, and management genuinely cares about your well-being. The perks are talked about in most of these posts (free massages, free snacks, casual dress, etc.), but the greatest benefit you'll receive is the opportunity to grow as an individual and leave every day with more knowledge than you came in with. Their three values are the cornerstone of everything the company does, and were written by the employees themselves. If you work here, you will live them every day.

Cons

If you're looking to get by with the bare minimum and are afraid of change, this is not the place for you. You simply won't be able to keep up and will probably be miserable.

Keep doing what you're doing. There's a reason why VUHL has the reputation of "the place that everyone in Columbia wants to work."

Good Perks

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

At VAMC we have some good perks like casual dress, golf outings, bowling outings, christmas parties, massages, free lunch mondays.

Cons

You have to work hard every day all day. It's stressful but you get paid better than average, so if you don't mind hard work and a fast paced environment it's a good place to be.

To management I'd just say that I hope you keep the company in tact and keep building it up. There's been talk that the company could be sold now that we've reached the top, sort of like with Show-Me Tickets, but hopefully that's not the case. We're enjoying it and we'd like to work here for many more years.

There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans