Veterans United Home Loans

www.veteransunited.com
  www.veteransunited.com
There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

An amazing place to work

Current Employee - Online Marketing  in  Columbia, MO
Current Employee - Online Marketing in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time for less than a year

Pros

VUHL does amazing things for employees to make them both happy and more productive (free lunch, massages, etc) but makes them really stand out is the bottom line is not a dollar sign. The true bottom line is the lives touched.

Cons

Getting specific feedback about direction and goals can be a little difficult at times.

Never lose the laid back spirit for corporate buzzwords and policies.

98 Other Employee Reviews for Veterans United Home Loans (View Most Recent)

Build your own loan business and make lots of money.

Former Employee - Loan Officer  in  Columbia, MO
    Former Employee - Loan Officer in Columbia, MO

I worked at Veterans United Home Loans full-time

Pros

Quality leads, positive work environment, great at VA loans.

Cons

Mortgage business can be frustrating as some customers are not willing to work 'with' you to get their loan completed.

Make it clear during interviews that most LO's in it for the 'long-haul' will need to get an assistant or two in order to keep themselves sane.

A company committed to excellence

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Pros

I have been blown away with the overall awesomeness of Veterans United. The people who work here are energetic, motivated, fun, hard-working, and welcoming. Everyone is happy and excited to be a part of such an amazing and growing company. They are passionate about their jobs and helping people. The values of the company are not just writing on the wall, but a company culture that is visible in everything done here. On top of that, the benefits and perks are something I only imagined was possible in my job: free lunches, free massages, fun outings, free healthy (and unhealthy) food and drinks, Nerf gun wars, contests, prizes, games, family get-togethers, lunch & learns...all of which cause you to be surrounded by happy and productive employees. I'm excited to see where my career here takes me.

Cons

If you cannot have fun at work while being productive this isn't the company for you. Work hard, play hard. It's not the normal mortgage company or any company for that matter--it's a fun and dynamic culture. Change is very normal around here with the expansion of the company so if you don't like change you might reconsider working here.

There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

Worked for Veterans United Home Loans? Contribute to the Community!