Veterans United Home Loans

www.veteransunited.com
  www.veteransunited.com
There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

Incredible position that provides an amazing work environment and hard to find online marketing skills

Current Employee - Online Marketing in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Not your typical internship. You actually work hands on with the online marketing of this innovative company. Perfect for the creative type that tend to work best when given tasks with little guidelines or instructions. Overall a very beneficial experience. This is the type of company you would be lucky to land a job at if you are interested in online marketing.

Cons

The length of the internship feels too short. Just as you are beginning to really get a grasp of your assigned marketing teams' role, you realize you only have a couple weeks left.

101 Other Employee Reviews for Veterans United Home Loans (View Most Recent)

Great company with lots of perks destined to do great things

Current Employee - Online Marketing in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pretty much everything. Great work environment, great coworkers. This is a great place to work if you want to give back to the community as well with the Veterans United Foundation raising over $1 million each year to give back to military causes.

Cons

Not many cons at all. I really can't even think of one worth putting on here.

Communicate more about the long term. I wish I had more access to projections and plans for the future. I love the emails we get from the CEO, owners, and other exec board members but we should up the frequency.

An amazing place to work

Current Employee - Online Marketing in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time (less than an year)

Pros

VUHL does amazing things for employees to make them both happy and more productive (free lunch, massages, etc) but makes them really stand out is the bottom line is not a dollar sign. The true bottom line is the lives touched.

Cons

Getting specific feedback about direction and goals can be a little difficult at times.

Never lose the laid back spirit for corporate buzzwords and policies.

There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans