Veterans United Home Loans
www.veteransunited.com Columbia, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

A company that genuinely cares about its employees, clients and community

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time for more than a year

ProsEveryone that works here is very passionate about what they do, who we help and how we can become better personally and as professionals.

It's more than the simple perks (Monday lunch, massages, laid back environment), but the ability to work in an environment that fosters open communication, honesty and integrity.

And at the end of the day, the executive team measure success beyond profits, but in how we impact our clients and community.

ConsThe primary con is the number of offices spread throughout the city HQ in Columbia. I believe we're up to eight now, which is not a terrible thing, but can become difficult at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on our clients through our partnerships fostered by the Veterans United Foundation. It's great to make a positive impact in the lives of these men and women.

Incredible position that provides an amazing work environment and hard to find online marketing skills

Online Marketing (Current Employee)
Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Not your typical internship. You actually work hands on with the online marketing of this innovative company. Perfect for the creative type that tend to… Cons: The length of the internship feels too short. Just as you are beginning to really get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company with lots of perks destined to do great things

Online Marketing (Current Employee)
Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pretty much everything. Great work environment, great coworkers. This is a great place to work if you want to give back… Cons: Not many cons at all. I really can't even think… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more about the long term. I wish I had more access to projections and plans for the future. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Veterans United Home Loans.

Worked for Veterans United Home Loans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Veterans United Home Loans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Veterans United Home Loans CEO Nate Long. All reviews posted anonymously by Veterans United Home Loans employees.