Veterans United Home Loans

www.veteransunited.com

A workplace where everyone has a great attitude

Current Employee - Web Applications Developer  in  Columbia, MO
Current Employee - Web Applications Developer in Columbia, MO

Pros

The coworkers are great to work with, deadlines are reasonable, and everyone is accepting of feedback. Management usually seems to listen to suggestions.

Cons

Not as competitive as other employers in the area when it comes to pay. Also, having sick days as part of your vacation time makes people hesitant to take time off for something relaxing or fun because you might need the time off for something important later.

Reward people who work hard and perform. Why should I try harder than I need to when the pay difference between an Average review and a High review is negligible?

Other reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

A company that genuinely cares about its employees, clients and community

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Columbia, MO

Pros

Everyone that works here is very passionate about what they do, who we help and how we can become better personally and as professionals.

It's more than the simple perks (Monday lunch, massages, laid back environment), but the ability to work in an environment that fosters open communication, honesty and integrity.

And at the end of the day, the executive team measure success beyond profits, but in how we impact our clients and community.

Cons

The primary con is the number of offices spread throughout the city HQ in Columbia. I believe we're up to eight now, which is not a terrible thing, but can become difficult at times.

Continue to focus on our clients through our partnerships fostered by the Veterans United Foundation. It's great to make a positive impact in the lives of these men and women.

Incredible position that provides an amazing work environment and hard to find online marketing skills

Current Employee - Online Marketing  in  Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Online Marketing in Columbia, MO

Pros

Not your typical internship. You actually work hands on with the online marketing of this innovative company. Perfect for the creative type that tend to work best when given tasks with little guidelines or instructions. Overall a very beneficial experience. This is the type of company you would be lucky to land a job at if you are interested in online marketing.

Cons

The length of the internship feels too short. Just as you are beginning to really get a grasp of your assigned marketing teams' role, you realize you only have a couple weeks left.

There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans.

Worked for Veterans United Home Loans? Contribute to the Community!