Veterans United Home Loans

There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

Awesome

Current Employee - Account Manager in Columbia, MO
Current Employee - Account Manager in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good environment, place to grow a career, tons of employee benefits. A great all around place to work. Casual dress code.

Cons

Nothing of note to add as a con

N/A

99 Other Employee Reviews for Veterans United Home Loans (View Most Recent)

Great experience!

Former Employee - Production Intern in Columbia, MO
    Former Employee - Production Intern in Columbia, MO

I worked at Veterans United Home Loans as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome internship program with amazing managers.

Cons

Keep doing what you're doing!

Keep up the good work!

Working at Veterans United is a significant part of my lifestyle. It's not just a job.

Current Employee - Business Development in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Business Development in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture, no matter how large we get, remains one of the most incredible aspects of this company. We are passionate about what we do, but we know how to have fun while serving our clients. We care about our employees and their families. My family embraces all that is Veterans United, not just me. The leadership genuinely cares about those we serve, as well as the employees fulfilling our duties. We are given opportunities to spread our wings and share ideas. We don't just deliver results, we do it with the upmost integrity and enthusiasm.

Cons

Though it may sound cliche, there is nothing negative I have to share about Veterans United Home Loans. The company encompasses all that it means to live out values. The "extras" and dedication to employees never ceases to amaze me. At the same time, we are always focusing on how to make things better, and WOW our clients. No cons for VU.

Continue to be outstanding leaders, offering your employees the ability to grow as professionals. Managers have the ability to drive the culture and passion, leading by example. Our management continues to strengthen their position in the company, giving their employees the chance to prove their skill-sets and worth. I cannot say enough wonderful things about our leadership.

There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans