Veterans United Home Loans
www.veteransunited.com Columbia, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Take loan applications and determine if we can pre-approve clients.

Loan Officer (Current Employee)
Columbia, MO

ProsWe have a very casual environment, several perks that you don't find at other companies and great income potential. I enjoy going to work and we are offering a great service to the men and women who have or are protecting our country. I find it very rewarding and feel that we are really making a positive difference in peoples lives while being able to work for a company that does not have a "corporate America mentality", they invest in their people and allow us to be ourselves, spend time with our famillies and allow you to do some of the things that are important to you. I love it!

ConsWe don't have full control of the lenders we work with, sometimes it is tough to satisfy all the requirements from underwriting and still close loans. This is not a company issue, it is a condition of the marketplace and the current stability of the mortgage industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am very satisfied with overall management, I would suggest better communication with changes that happen within the office or company and more frequent updates of the plans and future of the company.

Community Matters

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros: VAMC is a great place to work. Management is supportive, balancing work and home life is extremely important. We are very involved in our community… Cons: It can sometimes be pretty stressful, but in the end, what… Advice to Senior Management: VAMC is growing at a tremendous pace. We have a great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

We work hard but we play hard too!

Processor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros: We are pushed to our very maximums. Sometimes this is a bad thing too but it has taught me just what I can handle… Cons: Being pushed to the max often means we have the workload of 2-3 people. I don't think management knows how to fix this. … Advice to Senior Management: I don't think upper management has any idea what I do on a daily basis and I don't know what they do either. It… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Veterans United Home Loans.

Worked for Veterans United Home Loans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Veterans United Home Loans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Veterans United Home Loans CEO Nate Long. All reviews posted anonymously by Veterans United Home Loans employees.