Veterans United Home Loans

www.veteransunited.com
There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

Great Place to work

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

Free lunch on Mondays,Great Company events,Top notch, always putting employees first and that is very important. Amazing people

Cons

I really don't have any bad things to say about the company. Sometimes communication with upper management can be hard, but not bad.

Keep doing what you do! This is a great company to work for and the values are great for everyone.

99 Other Employee Reviews for Veterans United Home Loans (View Most Recent)

Amazing Team

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

The group of people here are awesome. It is a great team of people who really care about taking care of the customers as well as each other. The company pushes values consistently and are ones that are easy to get behind.

Cons

As the company grows, there is trouble keeping up with office space requirements and is resulting in just adding new offices. But being in multiple offices separates people a bit and makes it hard to get to know people in other departments.

Do more communication with the employees. The blog posts are helping, but even more would be better.

Great company..I'm a lifer!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

I love the laid back, casual feeling of the company. My superiors are easily approachable on issues and I can trust they have my best interest at heart. We do many great things as a company, starting by providing a quality service to our US Veterans, supporting our community thru chartiable efforts, and celebrating all victories as a company. I enjoy coming to work everyday and have made many friends.

Cons

Can be somewhat stressful during the peak seasons, but would rather be busy than bored. Sometimes would rather be compensated thru bonuses than several parties a year.

More of a connection between management and employees. Sometimes I feel expectations get lost in translation and tasks can be overloaded in some departments. But I enjoy being a part of the progress of becoming the best place to have a career!

There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans