Veterans United Home Loans

www.veteransunited.com
There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

Great Place to work

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

Free lunch on Mondays,Great Company events,Top notch, always putting employees first and that is very important. Amazing people

Cons

I really don't have any bad things to say about the company. Sometimes communication with upper management can be hard, but not bad.

Keep doing what you do! This is a great company to work for and the values are great for everyone.

102 Other Employee Reviews for Veterans United Home Loans (View Most Recent)

VAMC is second to none!

Current Employee - Director of Employee Relations in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Director of Employee Relations in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

I have worked at two very big companies and neither of them come anywhere close to what VAMortgageCenter.com has in regards to company values and culture. The focus here is not all about the bottom line. It is about Enhancing the Lives of others. Our goal is to have a positive impact on the lives of our clients, vendors, family, friends, co-workers, and community. That is a refreshing quality for any place of work. VAMC hires people that are in line with the company values. That means that from the first day you walk through the door you have something in common with just about everyone. It is truly a family atmosphere and I couldn't ask to be employed by a better organization!

Cons

Parking is the biggest issue. We are growing exponentially and our poor parking lot can't contain us. Getting into a building and a lot that can eventually hold all of us would only strengthen the already stellar culture.

Keep doing what your doing. Your willingness to embrace change and forward thinking are what keeps this place fresh and fun. Thank you for making this THE place to work!

Amazing Team

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

The group of people here are awesome. It is a great team of people who really care about taking care of the customers as well as each other. The company pushes values consistently and are ones that are easy to get behind.

Cons

As the company grows, there is trouble keeping up with office space requirements and is resulting in just adding new offices. But being in multiple offices separates people a bit and makes it hard to get to know people in other departments.

Do more communication with the employees. The blog posts are helping, but even more would be better.

There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans