Great Place to work

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

Free lunch on Mondays,Great Company events,Top notch, always putting employees first and that is very important. Amazing people

Cons

I really don't have any bad things to say about the company. Sometimes communication with upper management can be hard, but not bad.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do! This is a great company to work for and the values are great for everyone.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Amazing Team

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

The group of people here are awesome. It is a great team of people who really care about taking care of the customers as well as each other. The company pushes values consistently and are ones that are easy to get behind.

Cons

As the company grows, there is trouble keeping up with office space requirements and is resulting in just adding new offices. But being in multiple offices separates people a bit and makes it hard to get to know people in other departments.

Advice to Management

Do more communication with the employees. The blog posts are helping, but even more would be better.

VAMC.com- Privelege to work here and serve those that serve us.

Current Employee - Manager in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

The people from the owners down sincerely care about treating people the right way, both co-workers and clients. Our values are not simply 'pretty slogans', but mandatory actions that must be fulfilled by each employee. The service we provide is truly beneficial to others. Character counts here. We work and play hard.

Cons

With such expediant growth, changes happen quickly, which can make it difficult to keep up with everything that is going on at times. It is definitely a fast-paced environment.

Advice to Management

Keep rewarding everyone in a fair manner. Continue to make sure pay is balanced based on performance and longevity of employment. Reward those who keep there head down and may not ask for raises etc.. Keep the company humble, continually recognizing what we do is a privelege to provide a service to our military members. As we grow, avoid the stereotypical corporate downfalls that change in the workplace. Keep up the great work!