Veterans United Home Loans

www.veteransunited.com
  www.veteransunited.com
There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans

Good job for recent graduates

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

We have a young atmosphere and a lot of fun. It's nice to work with friends I know from college.

Cons

We do work odd shifts and long hours and weekends to make sure phones are covered. Perfect job coming out of college to get business experience. Only downside is it's an entry level job so I'll get my experience but not much chance of promotion in company so ill have to look for another job in a year or two.

We are young and enthusiastic let us get promotions and move up in the company. Right now there aren't many chances to move up.

98 Other Employee Reviews for Veterans United Home Loans (View Most Recent)

A company that really cares about their workers

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

Benefits - Catered lunch on Mondays, Casual Dress, Strong emphasis on work/life balance

Cons

Most jobs are in sales. If you like sales, then it's great

Awesome Place to Work!

I have been working at Veterans United Home Loans

Pros

The company values are amazing. Be passionate and have fun. Deliver results with integrity. Enhance Lives every day. We come to work every day excited to work hard and serve our clients. It is remarkable to work for a company that is so well-rounded. This company is full of high performers. The people that make up the VAMC team are energetic, fun, smart and caring. The company values are truly lived out on a daily basis. One of the most exciting things about working for VAMC is the community involvement. VAMC gives back in so many ways and makes it easy and exciting for employees to get involved whether it is volunteering at the Food Bank, running in a 5K fundraiser or getting involved with United Way. I am so proud of this company and of my co-workers. We strive for excellence in the work we do for our clients by providing amazing customer service, but we also make each other better people every day.

Cons

There is a lot of change and growth with this company so it’s really important to be adaptable. It’s really exciting to be a part of company history as we continue to reach new milestones.

Great job! Continue to live out the values. Continue to invest in the team and listen to feedback and ideas.

There are newer employer reviews for Veterans United Home Loans