ViPS

www.gdit.com
  www.gdit.com
There are newer employer reviews for ViPS

Great people

I have been working at ViPS full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Fantastic community of people to work with, insurance options are okay, casual dress, flex time and some positions allow telecommuting.

Cons

Salary increases are a joke, promotional opportunities lacking, being good at your job does not guarantee you will be able to move up in the organization, no SICK time, crappy vacation time, management does not recognize educational achievement, some managers not qualified and have horrible people skills

Provide better health insurance options, bring back sick time, recognize those who complete training by promoting and paying better, listen to employees, mentor those with leadership potentional.

7 Other Employee Reviews for ViPS (View Most Recent)

Past Experience

Former Employee - Principal Field Technician in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Principal Field Technician in San Antonio, TX

I worked at ViPS full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great company to work for; great people to work with; I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 years at General Dynamics; they even trained and sent me to school. I worked in 3 different areas and enjoyed all personnel all of the time. I still have friendships with some of the people I worked with even though I know live in a different city and state.

Cons

I really cannot remember any negatives except when the stock started falling and losing in the 401k area. I hope they make it easier to turn people around because one lady in Virginia Beach was moved twice and still could not get along with people.

Utilize TQM. It is a great system and works well for everyone. I see it all the time that it can be very helpful to a a lot of companies especially companies that are stuck in the way they do things for example: my son works for an auto dealership and they are stuck in doing things one way and one way only and they fail miserable on a daily basis.

It's Okay

Current Employee - Supervisor in Waco, TX
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Waco, TX

I have been working at ViPS full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great co-workers, Supervisors, & Management Team

Cons

Sr. Management a lot of times really didn't care how

There are newer employer reviews for ViPS