ViPS

www.gdit.com

Past Experience

Principal Field Technician (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsGreat company to work for; great people to work with; I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 years at General Dynamics; they even trained and sent me to school. I worked in 3 different areas and enjoyed all personnel all of the time. I still have friendships with some of the people I worked with even though I know live in a different city and state.

ConsI really cannot remember any negatives except when the stock started falling and losing in the 401k area. I hope they make it easier to turn people around because one lady in Virginia Beach was moved twice and still could not get along with people.

Advice to Senior ManagementUtilize TQM. It is a great system and works well for everyone. I see it all the time that it can be very helpful to a a lot of companies especially companies that are stuck in the way they do things for example: my son works for an auto dealership and they are stuck in doing things one way and one way only and they fail miserable on a daily basis.

It's Okay

Supervisor (Current Employee) Waco, TX

I have been working at ViPS full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great co-workers, Supervisors, & Management Team Cons: Sr. Management a lot of times really didn't care how No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work for

IT Manager (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at ViPS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Large company - good benefits Cons: GDIT is not winning very many bids anymore. Growth… Advice to Senior Management: Help employees to transfer within the company, It is easier… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ViPS.

Worked for ViPS? Contribute to the Community!