ViSalus

www.visalus.com
  www.visalus.com
There are newer employer reviews for ViSalus

This company has given me back my zest for life!

Current Employee - Promoter in Emporia, KS
Current Employee - Promoter in Emporia, KS

I have been working at ViSalus part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have lost weight. Wearing smaller clothes. Have lots more energy & feel so much better. I have met so very amazing people due to ViSalus. The Shakes are delicious & I enjoy trying new recipes so I never get tired of drinking them twice a day:)

Cons

No support or guidance from my upline.

The CEO's Ryan, Blake & Nick could not be any more perfect than they are. I am so impressed with everything they do & say!!!

78 Other Employee Reviews for ViSalus (View Most Recent)

There are no words for how wonderful this company is

Current Employee - Director in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Director in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at ViSalus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Visalus helps me help people change their lives and open thier eyes to a better and healthier way of living. Visalus can take you any where as long as you are willing to give yourself a chance. Co-Founders are there with you support you and guide you. They are constantly changing for the better. They listen to the clients needs.

Cons

Visalus works very hard so that there aren't any cons. They take problems and solve them very quickly and diligently. They are always teaming up to keep up with the times.

You guys are the best

Inspiring company with products that are changing lives, one shake at a time !!!

Current Employee - Independent Promoter in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Independent Promoter in Washington, DC

I have been working at ViSalus part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Team approach to a healthy lifestyle, promotion of product from inspired individuals who are actually living the Vi life and loving the product, amazing documented results from super stars to real people, even some I went to high school with !!!

Cons

Negative public opinion of what they consider multilevel marketing , having to pay for the sins of other companies in the past !!!

Start your Challenge TODAY - where else can you get paid to feel better, look better, and have more motivation in all aspects of your life ???

There are newer employer reviews for ViSalus