ViXS
www.vixs.com Toronto, Canada 50 to 149 Employees

worst managed company and worst work environment

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at ViXS full-time for more than 3 years

Prosinteresting technologies, and that is about it.
I wish I could say anything else good about the company but I just can't

Consthe worst managed company I have ever seen. Arrogant management, doesn't care about the employees and employee retention. Hires mostly oriental immigrants with low salaries.
The company is trying to compete in the big boys field but is far far behind when it comes to execution and quality, and doesn't stand a chance.
It advertises open positions all the time, but actually has had massive layoffs in the past few months, when the latest and the greatest was a couple of weeks ago.
Very bad workplace. It survived on investor's money and on government grants, but the money is running out.

Advice to Senior Managementclose the the company, the sooner the better. you don't stand a chance.

A start-up and pushy company

Senior Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at ViXS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: exposure for many technologies Okay place for new immigrants Cons: below market payment prolonged working hours Advice to Senior Management: Find a correct marketing target. More

A company with a good soul badly in a need for reform

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at ViXS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great technological potential Great influx of motivated employees Great acceptance of unproven… Cons: Management is not focused on technology Poor customer satisfaction Employee care standards are more than… Advice to Senior Management: Easy to derive from above No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ViXS.

Worked for ViXS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ViXS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ViXS CEO Sally J. Daub. All reviews posted anonymously by ViXS employees.