ViaSat

www.viasat.com

Great place to work

Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) Carlsbad, CA

ProsViaSat is challenging, fun, has a good culture, great campus in Carlsbad, opportunities for growth if you work hard and is generally a happy place to work.

ConsThe level of organization and discipline varies widely from program to program.
System Engineering is very capable but not always disciplined about thorough documentation prior to projects starting, partly due to insufficient resources.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue looking at how you can help people doing the work to be more efficient. Remove obstacles which are popping up due to an increase in process as the company grows.

Challenging work, poor compensation.

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) Duluth, GA

I have been working at ViaSat

Pros: ViaSat is a decent place to work. It has a very relaxed atmosphere, open door policy, and great benefits. It has a "Do… Cons: ViaSat is understaffed, and always will be. This puts a lot of pressure on the employees, being overworked, and underpaid for the hours that… Advice to Senior Management: Bring up your compensation levels. Your employees are valuable to you, so show them that you value them. Re-vamp your internal management, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty good, not a bad place.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at ViaSat

Pros: The pay is great and I really like Houston. … Cons: Long hours are to be expected and there is a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ViaSat.

Worked for ViaSat? Contribute to the Community!