Viaero offers good service, good earning potential in our rural communities!

I have been working at Viaero Wireless full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked at Viaero for 3 years, and I am pleased with their level of commitment to improving our network speed and filling our coverage gaps. Our owner, Frank DiRico, really cares about his employees and is so inspiring. Viaero is also really good about promoting from within, and they offer sales associates and managers in these small towns the chance to earn a healthy income without having to have a degree.

Cons

The commission structure changes are hard on morale. They don't offer sick leave.

Other Reviews for Viaero Wireless

Has gone from bad to worse

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate  in  Fort Morgan, CO
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Fort Morgan, CO

I have been working at Viaero Wireless full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have personally had a fantastic experience with the work environment. Store manager treats you with respect and always makes you feel valued at the company. Viaero actually has a pretty relaxed schedule which makes requesting days off very easy.

The service that we sell and the phones to go with it are solid. I have never felt like I was selling a service that was anything less than what we advertise.

Local based customer service center is great to work with!

I rarely see customers coming in complaining about their bill. The price they are quoted is the price they pay. No hidden fees or unexpected overages.

Cons

This is where you have to decide if the bad outweighs the good. The people that run this company seem to not understand the basics about running a business. They make poor decisions that are running the company into the ground. They modify your commissions to make sure you never get paid.

When you are hired, you are promised commission checks of $2,000 and up every month. Once you start working, it becomes clear that you will make next to nothing. There have been months where every sales person is doing so well that they have to raise the quotas to avoid having to pay out on commission.

If you are thinking working for Viaero to make money, look elsewhere. It is impossible to make decent commission checks here.

3 easy steps that will make Viaero the greatest company in Colorado.

1. Fix the commission.

2. Stop selling Alcatel Phones.

3. Stop sinking money into doomed projects like vGroove.

The place people go to work who can't work anywhere else.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Morgan, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Morgan, CO

I have been working at Viaero Wireless full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Owner willing to invest in network and toys to support the network. A company that offers benefits. Some nice hardworking co-workers at the mid level.

Cons

Extreme management dysfunction. Ego-driven boys club executives with no real-world experience. Management team has either failed at other jobs, been banned by SEC or is so politically inappropriate that they can't work anywhere else. Don't count on getting your bonus - it is a pipe dream. They constantly change the targets mid-term to make sure they don't have to pay. Benefits are offered but are extremely expensive.

Pay your vendors in a timely manner. Clean up your management style of bullying, intimidation and harrassment if you don't want more lawsuits. On the other hand, the settlements are supporting a lot of new women owned businesses in these towns.

There are newer employer reviews for Viaero Wireless.

Worked for Viaero Wireless? Contribute to the Community!