There are newer employer reviews for Vibes

Awesome company culture and a pretty rad internship!

Current Employee - Client Services in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Client Services in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Vibes as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

This company has a start-up vibe and is a growing company. Mobile is at the forefront in marketing and this is an exceptional company to get into the mobile marketing. At this company, you're constantly learning and it's a fast paced industry. Great learning experience.

Cons

unpaid internship, everyone helps out so expect to do beyond your job title/duty

11 Other Employee Reviews for Vibes (View Most Recent)

rich kids "startup"

I worked at Vibes full-time (less than an year)

Pros

salary was competitive, you were encouraged to "do your own thing".The bosses threw excellent company parties. The office was open and lot of fun and social. Interesting people worked there, and some goofballs as well.

Cons

At the time I was there, my immediate management was technically incompetent, just barely grasping simple concepts of software development. The software itself was miserable junk I wouldn't want my name associated with. The bosses were cool enough but played a lot of golf.

Great work environment!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Vibes full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Communication throughout the office is amazing. You are able to learn and interact with individuals of all levels. The actual office environment is uplifting, fun, and productive. You are expected to learn quickly and work hard-- which is empowering and exciting. The core values are evident and strong throughout all employees and the work environment.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind. Working for a small, cutting-edge tech company comes with having to work fast, prioritize and communicate well. These are challenges, but career and personal builders as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Vibes