There are newer employer reviews for Vibrant Media

Do Not Work Here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Vibrant Media

Pros

Pays well, has good benefits

Cons

Being micromanaged is an understatement, work space is completely open so you are right on top of your neighbor. Everyone there is a time keeper, people are always watching you to see what time you get in, how long you go to lunch and what time you leave at night. Overall I wish someone had written this before I accepted the job there, I would have def. held out for something else...

Lighten up!

52 Other Employee Reviews for Vibrant Media (View Most Recent)

Vibrant Media more like Vibrant Mediocre

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Vibrant Media

Pros

Good place to start out of college and gain some experience.

Cons

This place is full of politics and mediocrity. Well if you don't take it from me you will see for yourself if you choose to become a part of vibrant media. I recently left the company and I have to say its the greatest move I ever made in my career. This agency is so bad in employment opportunities and foul treatment that I have seen about 20-30 people leave in the time span of less than three years. In hence, this company must be doing something wrong.

Firstly let's begin with how they conduct in-text advertisement, they need to stop being concerned with companies such as Kontera, their competitor, and worry more about business ethics. Forget about letting HR acknowledge your situations because if its a situation concerning someone of great importance to the agency, rather you are at much of a greater loss. I don't want to get into much detail about this as I rather just spit out the facts that I have acquired while working at Vibrant Media.

When it comes to promotions or reviews, opportunity for growth is not based on experience or proper qualifications but more or less if you are buddies with certain individuals. My assumption is if you expect to move up the ladder at Vibrant media always carry a fake smile and express to them how awesome they are.

I know this may seem harsh but I been wanting to let anyone out there that if they ever decide to become part of this company don't be surprised when your drilled to the gutter with tasks that have to say have ridiculous deadlines. Oh yes, by the way this is their motto "quantity over quality of work".

Lastly, this company has an excessive amount of mangers, vice presidents, etc, because this is just way to try to keep certain people from leaving or signs of a poorly administrated company. Because they tend to promote under qualified people for leaders.

I would advise any potential candidates to stand clear of this place if possible. Yes they may be hiring like crazy but that's only because people are leaving like crazy. I kid you not.

Get your heads out of your pockets and try to build some business ethics and equal opportunities for future employees. Maybe than you wouldn't have so many people leaving your agency.

Inventory checks and alot of keyword/data management. work closely with all teams, including sales, and marketing.

Current Employee - Campaign Editor  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Campaign Editor in New York, NY

I have been working at Vibrant Media

Pros

Great People and office space. Essentially everyone hangs out after work for brunch, drinks, and parties.

Cons

There was a point it was very top heavy, though this is lightening up.

My senior managers have always been supportive and shared their insight on the market as well as trends.

There are newer employer reviews for Vibrant Media

Worked for Vibrant Media? Contribute to the Community!