VibrantCare Rehabilitation

www.vibrantcarerehab.com

There are better companies to work for. Keep looking.

Clinic Staff (Current Employee)

ProsYou get a pay check, benefits and get to treat and care for patients (if and when they come to VibrantCare - most patients go elsewhere). NOTHING good to say about working for VibrantCare. Some co-workers are pleasant and professional to work with.

ConsPoor employee / management relationships. Unreasonable demands and expectations from corporate. Lack of loyalty and communication from management. Company seems to constantly be under investigation or audit, and cannot be trusted. Out-dated clinics, equipment and material. Antiquated software and computers. Employees are often furloughed without pay due to a lack of patients.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company before you are forced to close. Changing out of ALL management may help. Treat your employees fairly and with respect.

Ehh...Factory.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at VibrantCare Rehabilitation

Pros: There are a lot of locations around the valley so… Cons: Sometimes 4-6 patients per therapist at a time. Benefits don't… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees. Don't cut and cut and cut until… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

More concerned about money than caring for patients.

Athletic Trainer (Former Employee)

I worked at VibrantCare Rehabilitation

Pros: Good salary, good benefits, but that's all dependent on who they are contracting with.… Cons: No contact with management except when they are upset about something. They even hid the fact that the company they contracted with was about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on VibrantCare Rehabilitation.

Worked for VibrantCare Rehabilitation? Contribute to the Community!